Follow

Thursday 3 May 2012

Ding ding round two

I wasn't feeling great after a hard day at work but i decided to go for another jog around Regents Park.

Like Rocky Balboa in Rocky 2 I decided that this time would be better than the last and to my relief it was.

I slightly increased the distance to just over 3km. But more importantly. My average pace increased by nearly a minute per km.

That equates to an improvement of nearly 10 minutes over the distance I have to run in the tri which I am pleased with seeing as I have over 20 weeks to go which can only mean much more improvement.

I have no new niggles on the injury front which is good.

I need to chase my bike fit so that I can fit it into a hectic weekend of alcohol training gym visits football and relaxing.

I was hoping to train on two of the three days off but this is in jeopardy with how much I have planned.

Please take time to sponsor me be texting NMSK 50 £5 to 70070 or if you're feeling generous via my justgiving page (http://www.justgiving.com/smoker2triathlete)

Thanks for reading

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment